Title: Twisting the Tropes of Military Science Fiction — Interview with Glynn Stewart
Interviewer: Gabriela Pereira
Summary: Main points covered are:
- Crafting a strong female protagonist in military science fiction the right way.
- The art of using a point of view that is both limited and omniscient.
- How to create alien species that don’t feel earthbound.
- Worldbuilding through phased info dumps.
- Using history to inform your science fiction.
View the full summary at diymfa.com.
Length: 40 minutes