- [Video] SF&F Marketing Podcast #117: Jumping Genres — January 31, 2017
- [Transcript] Creative Writing Career Podcast: Science Fiction Fantasy — August 28, 2017
- [Transcript] Dead Robots’ Society Podcast: Gives Good Opera — August 30, 2017
- [Q&A] Risingshadow: Interstellar Mage — October 6, 2017
- [Q&A] The Qwillery: Interstellar Mage — October 19, 2017
- [Video] SF&F Marketing Podcast #73: Cross-Genre Fiction — March 22, 2016
Author Media Kit
Please credit Art & Soul Photography. See the press kit in the sidebar for print-resolution files.
Glynn Stewart is the author of Starship’s Mage, a bestselling science fiction and fantasy series where faster-than-light travel is possible–but only because of magic. His other ongoing works include science fiction series Duchy of Terra, Castle Federation and Vigilante, as well as the urban fantasy series ONSET.
Writing managed to liberate Glynn from a promising career as an accountant. With his personality and hope for a high-tech future intact, he lives in Kitchener, Ontario with his wife, their cats, and an unstoppable writing habit.
“This series has everything! Action, character, heart, and mystery woven masterfully together in Stewart’s fascinating universe where science and magic stand on equal footing. I love it!”
– New York Times bestseller Jason M. Hough, author of Zero World
“What seems like an implausible mix of SF and fantasy at first somehow combines into a thoroughly engaging space opera read that manages to be fun while keeping the tension level high. I’m ready for the next.”
– Cat Rambo, President of SFWA